That simple phrase has been our goal since the beginning and is still true today. Montana Vein & Surgical Clinic started off as a means to provide advanced vein care to Bozeman and the surrounding area. It was an ambitious undertaking and involved the coordination of surgeons, radiologists, ultrasonographers, interventional radiologists, nurses, office managers, and pharmacy. The ongoing support of Bozeman Heath Deaconess Hospital has been crucial and provided access to technology simply not available outside of a hospital setting. And while our focus continues to be on patients of the Gallatin Valley, we are humbled every time a patient travels from Butte, Billings, Helena, Livingston, Big Sky, West Yellowstone, and from any corner of Montana to see us.
Our commitment to excellence is evident in the following ways:
1) Local Physicians and Staff - All Montana Vein & Surgical Clinic staff proudly live in the Gallatin Valley. Our ability to provide superior vein care is through a concentration of resources at a single facility - Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital.
2) Modern Technology - Montana Vein & Surgical Clinic has the safest and most up-to-date equipment for office based varicose vein teatments. Unlike other clinics offering only one type of vein ablation, staff at Montana Vein & Surgical Clinic are experienced with both laser and radiofrequency vein ablation. Furthermore, the advanced vascular imaging capabilities of Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital go far beyond the basic ultrasound available in most vein clinics. MRI, CT, venography, and 3-D digital imaging reconstruction are all available when needed.
3) Experienced Staff - Dr. Grace is a diplomat of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and the American Board of Surgery. He has performed thousands of minimally invasive varicose vein procedures. Ultrasound exams are done by experienced sonographers and interpreted by board-certified radiologists. Fellowship trained interventional radiologists are available to help patients with advanced deep venous disease. Our nurses and office staff have over 7 decades of cumulative experience to help you through the treatment process - from the initial consultation to the final visit.
4) Easy Treatment Plans - Our goal is to make your varicose vein treatment as easy as possible. We acknowledge most of our clientele have busy schedules and, in most cases, just a few office visits are needed from start to finish. We offer appointments 5 days a week and strive to make your visits efficient, informative, and on schedule.
5) Insurance - We accept most insurances, including plans from out of state. After years of communicating with insurances providers, including Medicare, in most cases we know what is needed to obtain pre-authorization for treatment. Let us do the hard work for you - we will initiate contact with your health insurance company and submit the claim on your behalf. You should never have to pay out-of-pocket for your varicose vein care if it is covered by your insurance plan.
6) Convenient Location - Located in Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital, Montana Vein & Surgical Clinic couldn’t be more convenient for residents of the Gallatin Valley. For those traveling from farther away we're just minutes off I-90 (exit 309).
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
If discomfort occurs it can last for a few days to a week. Walking, low impact exercises, and stretching are encouraged starting the day of treatment and help people get better faster. Strenuous activities should be avoided for two weeks, but after that there are no restrictions.